How to Approach Women
This interview features Joseph Mathews (Thundercat), who is the author of The Art of Approaching. Joseph has been a staple of the pick up artist community for awhile now, and had a lot of insights to share.
Joseph shares his story of the early days in the community, all the way up through what he is currently doing. And anyone who knows Joseph knows he loves spilling the dirt on the seduction community and all its many gurus.
In this 80 minute interview you’re going to learn:
- The truth behind his feud with Ross Jeffries
- Behind the scenes stories of your favorite puas
- The phrase that turned his game around
- The truth behind “looks don’t matter”
- Tips for approaching women
- How to spot the woman who are likely to want to talk to you…and avoid the women who aren’t
- The signals to look for to tell if a woman is interested in you
- The best places outside of bars and clubs to meet women
- A brand new opinion opener
- And much more…
If you’re familiar with the seduction community you are going to love this behind the scenes look at the gurs… and you’ll learn a bunch of good advice from a guy that has been around the block.